Last year at Typography Day, I had attended Prof. Mahendra Patel‘s workshop [described in detail here], where @varghese2k and I had worked on a design together. I had vectorized the single word “Hongusky” after returning from Mumbai and had hoped to make a Fontstruction based on the design.
Unfortunately, I got busy with college and juries, then job-hunting and the job itself, and this project got put on the back-burner. This weekend I decided to go back to it, and here’s how it is coming together right now:
From the looks of it, I think it could become a fairly interesting display and/or stencil font. And maybe, if I finish a good enough portion of its character set, I could enter it in the latest Fontstruct competition.